Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Eyeglass Chain Frenzy!

Eyeglass Chains being just for older women is a thing of the past! Eyeglass Chains have made a HUGE comeback. Stylish women of all ages are wearing them now.


The styles have been updated with beads, crystals and pretty findings. Beaded Eyeglass chains are made to look like stylish pieces of jewelry complementing an outfit, not just eyeglass keepers. I have so many requests for these, I thought I would share some brand new eyeglass chain designs I just added to BeadyQueen.com



Click here to view more unique eyeglass chains.


Silver and Red Eyeglass Chain

Copper Brown and Gold Eyeglass Chain

Ravishing Beauty Eyeglass Chain

Silver and Pewter Eyeglass Chain



Gold and Crystal Eyeglass Chain









2 comments:

Amber said...

My mom LOVES the green milk glass chain you made her. SO pretty, it couldn't have been more perfect.

I also caught my mom-in-law wearing her peeper keeper the other day, the color was perfect. She said it was exactly the same color as a piece she had -- great match.

You do beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Those eyeglass chains are beautiful! There is no substitute for hand made items. We try to support artists whenever we can, and include a lot of handmade chains and cases in our line.