Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Custom Orders

To Do List: Custom Orders
I jotted down a list of notes for myself with details on all of my custom orders that I need to fill since I was heading off to the fabulous Gem Show. I knew I had several orders to do and was hoping to find just what I was looking for on my trip Saturday.

The first on my list was: brown stones-big and chunky
Customer would like: brown stones to be large in size and several shades of brown, gold toggle, short necklace with a matching pair of earrings and matching bracelet.

After shopping for a few hours and with several vendors.....I found "THE" brown stones! I took one look at these and said, "These stones are going to make a beautiful necklace that I know she will love!" I snatched them up and tucked them away in a safe place.

Here is a picture of my final creation using round Tigers Eye Stones and Brown Shell Discs along with gold Bali and gold toggles. I think my customer will love her one of a kind necklace, bracelet and earring set! What do you think?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Tiger Eye! I just LOVE those earrings! You do beautiful work!